Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A New Look!

I'm really excited about the little housecleaning tear that went on here.  I loved the look that lovely Heather at CheekyDesign had done a few years back, but minimalist urges came creeping in, and I wanted a clean, white space where I could post larger photos.  The header image is of my own kitchen.  I have a lot of love for that particular spot as it's where, over the past couple years, I've come to discover that I can pretty much create anything I want.  Grab a jar from the shelf up top, pull a bowl from the hook, and turn a bunch of ingredients into something that brings smiles and nourishment, and keeps my apartment feeling like a home (Beloved tea and coffee also start here).  On the best days, it feels like my studio, and I try to share that here.  So, please, make yourself at home!

I trust Thom Yorke when it comes to matters of the heart.  He tells us that true love waits, and if you're reading this after my 3-month disappearance from this place, I appreciate that you're still here!  On this Valentine's Day, thanks for waiting; thanks for true loving me.  I totally true love you back.

4 comments:

  1. I spy.. a Denny's mug?!? THIEF! Haha! Wait, that must be a prop. I see what you did there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jods!

    and sinosoul -- all i'm saying about the denny's mug is that it was a GIFT. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.
    It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing.
    If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates and will be returning.

    ReplyDelete