Sunday, August 21, 2011

my sister's house

There is always a basket filled with a variety of teabags in my sister's kitchen.
My brother-in-law Ray doesn't mind that I use his "Ray" mug, even though it says "Ray" on it.  It's from Hawaii.  It's my favorite. 

There is a giant glass apothecary jar in the cabinet filled with Cheerios, are there are situations like this happening on the wall.

These are good things when you have jetlag and are up at 5 o'clock in the morning.

When the kids finally wake up, they snuggle with you and let you hang out with their toes.

It's a cozy kind of place.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We love having you sleep over. Come back more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to! would also like to do an exchange! send your daughter over for a city sleepover!

    ReplyDelete