Saturday, August 04, 2007

At Long Last

I'd been looking at this little blog with a little ... unrest lately. That old template just wasn't doing it for me. I mean, I thought it was quite cute, but it was just so templatey. And all the dots and colors and noise were eating up the pictures, not to mention the text -- not leaving much for you guys! So, with much amazing generous help from my dear friend Heather Hammill of Cheeky Design (who is quite delicious in her own right, let me tell you), and much wrangling with rounded corners and blogger quirks, we've created a tidy and cozy place, where I hope you guys will stop by often. Lie back on the couch, cross your legs over the arm, and enjoy!

And incidentally, this week marks another milestone for my little blog. You can now point your browsers to allkindsofyum.com! tannazie.blogspot.com still works, but now that the blog's all gussied up, it really needed its own domain, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. Looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. new site looks awesome tannaz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the kind words, guys! moving up in the world, no?

    ReplyDelete